Welcome to Perimeter Aviation's Career Page!
Do you want to build a career in the aviation industry with a leader in the Manitoba market? Are you ready to commit to your own professional success and join an equally committed organization? Are you seeking competitive compensation and benefits?
With a local corporate office and centralized administrative and support services, a network of more than 20 Northern Stations and main bases in Winnipeg and Thompson, and more than 50 years of aviation business experience, Perimeter Aviation is a leader in providing aviation services for communities in Manitoba and North Western Ontario.
Perimeter offers scheduled passenger and freight services, 24/7 North American charter services, Aeromed medical evacuation services, and a full service Aircraft Maintenance Organization (AMO); providing a broad range of career options for potential candidates.
At Perimeter, we strongly encourage and support employee career development by providing internal training programs that assist employees in growing professionally within the organization, as well as supporting employees who wish to pursue educational opportunities outside of the company at established educational institutions.
When recruiting potential employees, we seek diverse individuals with a passion to succeed, who are dedicated to providing superior service while maintaining a positive, professional "can do" attitude at all times. The ideal Perimeter employee is a person who has the following qualities:
- A demonstrated ability to work independently, showing initiative and resourcefulness, and is a strong, collaborative team player
- Possesses a "Can-do" attitude and ability to contribute in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrates excellent judgment, analytical and problem solving skills
- Accountable, adaptable, works well under pressure and a self-starter
- Superior organizational, planning, coordination, detail oriented and time management skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects
- Operationally savvy who will thrive in an environment that strives to continuously improve
Make a brilliant career move! Join our team!