Posted: January 10, 2019
Established in 1960 and based in Winnipeg and Thompson Manitoba, Perimeter Aviation LP has grown into a diversified airline company with more than 600 employees, operating a fleet of 30+ aircraft in a scheduled air service to Manitoba and North Western Ontario. In addition to our scheduled passenger and freight service, 24/7 North American charter service, Medical evacuation services and a full service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.
Flight Attendants are ambassadors of safety and customer service onboard each Perimeter flight. Perimeter Flight Attendants take pride in putting their best foot forward to offer a safe and comfortable environment for all passengers; they make an immediate and lasting positive impression.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
This position is responsible and accountable for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Participate in crew briefings and obtain necessary flight information
- Conduct pre-flight checks of the aircraft and ensure that all emergency and safety equipment and commissary are prepared for flight
- Make safety and service announcements/demonstrations
- Prepare cabin for take-off, landing and monitoring inflight
- Offer a selection of snacks/beverages and ensure the safe keeping of revenues obtained during flight in an organized/professional manner.
- Provide leadership, direction and assistance to passengers and colleagues
- Cabin preparation and grooming
- Pre-flight and post flight paperwork
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures and all regulatory requirements
- Be able to handle stressful situations in a calm and effective manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to successfully complete a minimum two week initial training program including written and oral exams
- Sensitivity to the unique environmental, cultural and business needs of diverse northern cultures and communities
Education and Experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years Customer Service
- University/College experience an asset
- Inflight Institute CT-201 course is an asset (not a requirement)
- Must be fluent in English; additional languages are an asset
How to Apply
Perimeter Aviation’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Perimeter Aviation LP does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to:
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.