Posted: June 5, 2019
Deadline: June 28, 2019
Established in 1960, Perimeter Aviation LP is a diversified company that is a subsidiary of the Exchange Income Corporation which has recently grown through the acquisition of Bearskin Airlines. With more than 750 employees, we operate a fleet of 40+ aircraft including the Metro 2, 3, 23, Merlin and Dash 8 aircraft. We are based in Winnipeg and Thompson, Manitoba as well as Sioux Lookout and Thunder Bay, Ontario. We provide scheduled passenger and freight services to Northern Manitoba and Northwestern Ontario, 24/7 North American charter services, Medical evacuation services and a full-service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.
We are a Canadian company, proudly building a diverse workforce that is driven by a shared sense of community, customer service and a dedication to safety. We’re fostering a culture where our employees can feel proud of the work that they do and the company they work for. We seek employees who embrace a “can-do” attitude to help transform the communities that we serve.
The Maintenance Librarian is responsible for collecting and sorting data and information for the Maintenance department and working closely with the Maintenance staff. The Maintenance Librarian is responsible for completing all maintenance duties as assigned for technical publications.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Track the maintenance library manuals, online technical publications, and CD disks in the computer system to ensure accuracy of revisions, amendments and subscription renewals.
- Complete periodic reviews of controlled technical publications to verify that manuals are the most recent revisions available.
- Notify applicable Managers when manuals are found to be updated and ensure that the applicable Manager reviews changes for maintenance tracking interval changes.
- Maintain a register of subscriptions in the company computer system for revision verification.
- Complete other duties as assigned by the Technical Records Manager.
Education and Experience
- Must be able to qualify for a WAA RAIC.
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma.
- Experience in Aviation Maintenance considered an asset.
- Comfortable working with computers, with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer and various other software.
- Previous aviation operation experience is considered an asset.
How to Apply
Perimeter Aviation’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Perimeter Aviation LP does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to: HRAdvisor@Perimeter.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.