Pilot – YTS
Posted: November 23, 2021
With a fleet of over 40 aircraft, Perimeter mainly provides service to Northern Manitoba and Northwest Ontario. Flights include scheduled, cargo, charter and medevac.
Perimeter pilots transport thousands of passengers each year. Whether a first Officer or a Captain, your number one priority is to conduct each flight safely, taking into consideration the comfort of each passenger and on-time performance.
- Based in Winnipeg, Thompson, Thunder Bay, Sioux Lookout and Timmins
- Fleet Types: Metro and Dash
- Competitive rates of pay as per collective agreement
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Employee Share Purchase Plan (Exchange Income Corporation)
- Reciprocal jumpseat agreements
- Flight Pass benefits
- Uniform package paid by Company
Education and Experience
The following minimum qualifications are required to be a successful candidate:
- Airline Transport Pilots License (ATPL)
- Category One Medical
- Current Group 1 Instrument Rating
- 3500 Hours Total Time
- 1000 PIC Time
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts, which may include weekends, statutory holidays and up to fourteen-hour days
- Travel required
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs
How to Apply
Perimeter Aviation’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Perimeter Aviation LP does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to Recruiter@perimeter.ca
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.