Posted: March 6, 2019
Established in 1960 and based in Winnipeg and Thompson Manitoba, Perimeter Aviation LP has grown into a diversified airline company with more than 600 employees, operating a fleet of 30+ aircraft in a scheduled air service to Manitoba and North Western Ontario. In addition to our scheduled passenger and freight service, 24/7 North American charter service, Medical evacuation services and a full service maintenance facility including design engineering, NDT, and Garrett turbine engine services.
The Stores Clerk is responsible for procuring, receiving, preserving, stocking, issuing, and documenting parts and materials in the Stores environment in a timely manner, according to existing Stores procedures and Maintenance policies. The clerk is also responsible for ensuring that quarantined parts are maintained and secure, and records of certification and WinAir inventory counts are accurately maintained.
Responsibilities and Accountabilities
This position is responsible and accountable for, but not limited to, the following duties:
- Procuring, receiving, preserving, stocking, issuing, and documenting parts and materials in a timely manner, according to existing Stores procedures and Maintenance policies.
- Ensuring that quarantined parts are maintained and secure
- Ensuring that records of certification and traceability are accurately maintained
- Maintaining accurate records of inventory in WinAir
- Maintaining safe, professional, and efficient organization of Stores environment
- Completing duties as assigned by the Stores Supervisor
Education and Experience
- Minimum Grade 12 diploma
- Comfortable working with computers, with experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Customer service experience required
- Experience working with Win Air Maintenance Planning and Parts Inventory software, or a similar application
- Must hold a valid class 5 driver’s license
- Aviation/Airline knowledge and skills is considered an asset but not required
How to Apply
Perimeter Aviation’s hiring policy is to recruit and select the best applicant for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications for the position. Perimeter Aviation LP does not discriminate against applicants based on race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, family status, disability or a conviction for which a pardon has been granted.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume to
We thank all candidates for their interest in the position; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Applicants will be reviewed on a rolling basis which may result in an earlier application deadline.