Charters: Fly Anywhere in North America!
Perimeter has been providing charter flights to any destination in North America since 1964.
Charter Services Offered
Based in Winnipeg and Thompson, MB, our Charters department provides the following types of chartered flights to any location in North America:
- Crew rotation charters - We have significant experience transporting large amounts of passengers in-and-out of remote worksites across Canada in support of various mining, energy, and resource initiatives. Our crew rotation charters involve safely flying customers from large cities into remote northern communities, with short gravel runways under extreme weather conditions.
- Cargo charters - We have Metro II and Metro III freighter aircraft capable of transporting up to 4000 lbs of cargo to any destination in North America.
- Medical charters - We can provide stretcher charters, or basic medical charters from our Aeromed division, to-and-from any location in North America.
- Executive charters - We have a dedicated executive charter aircraft (Merlin) with all-leather interior, lavatory and catering*, capable of carrying up to six passengers with 83 lbs of baggage each. Customers board the Merlin using our private departure lounge with expedited check-in and security clearance, making our executive charter option the ideal solution for hectic business travel schedules.
- Funeral charters - We can provide funeral charters that include the transport of caskets and family members, to any of our regularly scheduled destinations in Manitoba and Northern Ontario. Special arrangements can also be made for funeral charters to other communities outside of our regular destinations as required.