Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Connecting Rewards Program?
When you purchase a full-fare ticket, you receive points towards free flights! You can redeem your points in quarter, half or three quarters of your ticket with points and the rest with cash.
- Can I transfer points?
Yes, Connecting Rewards points can be transferred between accounts by paying a $20.00 fee.
- When will my points expire?
Your points earned will expire 36 months after they were earned.
- What is the best way to check my balance?
You can check online at www.perimeter.ca and all you need is your Connecting Rewards number and password.
- Can somebody else collect points on my account?
No, only the person travelling will be able to collect Connecting Rewards points in their own account.
- Can I collect and redeem points for my freight?
Not yet, but we are considering it.
- I use to share my Frequent Flyer account with my family, can I still do that?
The Connecting Rewards Program accrues and redeems points within individual profiles. Each traveller requires their own profile.
Please review our Connecting Rewards Policy.